Trust levels

Hi there, do the trust levels upgrade by themselves? Or do I have to do something? I have reached the requirements for TL2, but I can’t seem to gain it. Any advice is appreciated!

SkyPilot15

Tl0, TL1, TL2 are automatic. You just need to be active and comment etc… It shouldnt take longer than a week or 2 if you stay active. TL3 - regular is hand picked by the mods.

1 Like

How about you read this :)

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

As of my knowledge, you rank up to TL3 by being active. Some people are ranked up by mods and have a TL3 lock as they need the “regular” tag adjusted for something else. @tomthetank for example is TL3, but his tag is “Fly-by-Wire Developer.

4 Likes

Wondered this myself, thanks for posting!

If the tag is what you’re talking about, I’m pretty sure mods can attach tags to any user, even if they aren’t TL3

1 Like

Next time, search, i know you’re new here, but the best way to not clog our community with “How to get TL…” is to search, there are answers everywhere! :)

3 Likes

Yes.it will upgrade by themselves.

Except I have far surpassed the requirements! Take a look!

The trust levels for our community are different to those set by discourse. All you need to know is explained here by Seb, Why have I not reached TL* yet?

2 Likes