Trust Level

How do you find your trust level? i’d like to be IFATC in the expert server, i meet all the requirements except that i don’t have a high enough trust level. what’s the required trust level and where do i find it? i search how to but the only thing i could really find was look under your profile. however there’s nothing there. except how many likes i’ve given and stuff.

2 Likes

Hello there! Just keep liking and posting and you will get to a basic member in no time!

-RY

1 Like

alright, thanks.

1 Like

Hey there, just to answer a question about the required trust level for IFATC is, I’ve attached a screenshot of all the requirements, together with the trust level required highlighted.

Your trust level is also something that you’ll only find on your account once you’ve given the basic user (trust level 1). In the meantime, you’re at trust level 0 which is done primarily to filter real members from spam and other junk accounts on the forum.

In order to get yourself to a higher trust level, actively engaging in a positive manner is all that you’ll need to do. Continue to like posts, read other topics on the forum that you find interesting and you’ll be there much sooner than you think.

I look forward to seeing you join IFATC!

1 Like

@Airlinesimple
No problem!

-RY

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.