Trust level

How do I get to a higher trust level, I think I should be promoted by now, but I’m not sure if it’s automatic or do I have to ask someone.

2 Likes

Hello mate,

I strongly recommend taking a read through this topic linked below:

It’s also important to know that the requirements for the Infinite Flight Community are slightly different to the normal discourse requirements, but the differences aren’t announced publicly. Also promotion to TL3 is manual by a moderator or staff member.

6 Likes

Hey, we don’t the real requirements to level up as IFC uses different things than discourd. check out the link below

2 Likes

u beat me to it

1 Like

I’ve read it but I don’t see where it says how I get promoted except for just be active

That’s exactly the way. There is no other way to get promoted to TL2, unless a moderator or staff promotes you manually but that is very, very rare.

Just be active, contribute positively to the community and you’ll get there is no time!

1 Like

You should add comments to posts or make posts and it will upgrade your trust level.

1 Like

Ok, thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the info

Anytime Mate!

1 Like

No worries mate, glad I could help you out. Have an awesome day! 😊

1 Like

Making posts just for the sake of upgrading your trust level won’t do you any good. Posts that are non-constructive are often flagged or removed and can hold you back from being promoted.

Just be helpful and contribute as you normally would and other opportunities will present themselves. (This goes for anything on Infinite Flight, btw)

3 Likes

Ok will do, thank you

Yea i don’t even remember that trust levels exist when making posts 😂

1 Like

Well I saw their were not any post for some liveries I thought would be cool in game and I wanted to make some post to have them added but you have to be TL2 to make posts for features

The main purpose behind this is to keep the quality of feature requests at a high level.

We are fortunate enough where we have developers that listen to community opinions, but it sometimes can be difficult to sift through the multiple requests that have already been submitted. For now, just continue doing your thing, and you’ll be there soon, I’m sure.

3 Likes

Will do, o7

Hi,

I had made a topic about this a few days ago. Strongly suggest checking it out :)

1 Like

PS: I see that you’ve been promoted to TL2, so there you go :)

1 Like