Trust level

Sorry, don’t know if this is the right place to ask… But I can’t seem to find my trust level. Can someone help me find it? (I’m pretty new to the community)
Thanks!!

Just click on your user profile and your trust level will be displayed, you are currently Trust Level 1 (Basic User).

You should additionally check this topic out on the basic features of our forum.

8 Likes

You have to click your profile and it will show you what trust level right now. Right now you are at basic

1 Like

Thanks!! I found it.
Couldn’t see it because I was trust level 0 until a few hours ago…

1 Like

Not a problem, keep participating in our community and you will be up the ranks in no time. If you have any further questions go ahead and shoot me a PM.

1 Like

Is member what level?

Member is TL2

2 Likes

Okay thanks

1 Like

You’re already trust level 2 by the way. :)

1 Like

TL0 = New user
TL1 = Basic user
TL2 = Member
TL3 = Regular
TL4 = Leader

@AarkonTV use this as a guide

3 Likes

Ok thanks, how long does it take to become regular?

1 Like

Idk depends on how long you contribute to conversation

There is a set requirement made by the admins, but requirements are not disclosed to prevent people from trust level farming advice is to be active, like, and post lots 😉 good luck

4 Likes

In one hundred days it’s decided if you become a regular or not by the system (depending on your stats like amount of likes received and given, posts read, topics joined and if you went on the IF community website (which is this one) at least once a day for 50% of one hundred days), so it’s recommended you start getting active within the one hundred days if you want to become a regular.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, also do you have to be TL2 to start a VA?

2 Likes

Yes, you have to be Trust Level 2 (Member).

2 Likes

Ok cool, we are working on one now so thank you for letting me know

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.