Trust Level Two

I know that Infinite Flight doesn’t post the requirements for trust level two. However everything I see says just keep being active and you will get there in no time. I was wondering how long it took some of you to get to trust level two. (I just want to know if I am being active enough.)

2 Likes

I joined the IFC in June, but didn’t start posting until August. That being said, I received TL2 in October.

3 Likes

It varies for each person. You have been here since 2016 but have not been that active. It is not all time based.

3 Likes

It took me about 20 days to get from TL1 up to TL2

It depends on how seriously you take the advice. I joined in 2017, and didn’t get my TL2 until August to September 2019.

1 Like

It took me around a month. Think quality over quantity as well! Lots of new members feel the need to make lots of topics and posts, that isn’t necessarily necessary! Just focus on being productive :)

2 Likes

For me personally, it took around 1 month of being very active, as said above, time can vary per user.

There is a ranking system from Discourse. Click to see the requirements for each level.

Ranks

1 Like

I got TL2 yesterday… It took me a month.

IF’s ranking system is different.

Is it very different? I found that online

Heuh… They won’t tell you 😉

If I’m correct it fluctuates often so I’m pretty sure there’s no exact requirements.

1 Like

Crazy. Im just happy to have gotten TL2 when I joined the IFC this year

This is still helpful in understanding how it could work even if IF is different.

1 Like

I got mine about one to two months. But I’m quite active here so…

I just realized today that I have been TL2 since Aug '18. I rarely visit, but I read a lot, took me probably a year. I also just found that I downloaded IF in 2012 right after the space shuttle was added… wow how far this app has come amazes me every day.

i bet the requirements have changed because i am a lot less ctive than you are @DiscoPanda

Let’s make this simple with a straight forward answer:

—————————————

Trust Level 2 — Member

Members keep coming back to your community over a series of weeks; they have not only read, but actively participated long and consistently enough to be trusted with full citizenship.

Get to trust level 2 by…

• Visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially
  • Casting at least 1 like
  • Receiving at least 1 like
  • Replying to at least 3 different topics
  • Entering at least 20 topics
  • Reading at least 100 posts
  • Spend a total of 60 minutes reading posts

Happy flying! 👨‍✈️

Ace out! ✌️

4 Likes

I have all of this but i am still TL1…

I use all my likes, and post every day but I am still Basic!?