Trust Level Help

I know about people being redirected to the page “what do trust levels do” when the ask how to reach TL2, but this is different, it kinda strange. I went to that page, and according to it, I have met all the requirements, but I am still TL1. Anyone know what’s going on?

1 Like

But, you obviously missed my pinned topic in #meta ;)

3 Likes

Here is some valuable resource:

The trust levels on the IFC are a tad bit modified from the trust level requirements. Keep reading, posting, and liking and you will be there in no time!
Hope that helps!

I read it, I know it says you don’t want us to blindly stare at the requirements, but how do you accomplish something if you don’t even have any instructions on how to acclomplish it, or even any idea?

Do this everyday and you will be there in no time.

If you’ve read, you wouldn’t have created this topic as it states that the requirements for IFC are not the same as default Discourse ones.

And, you wouldn’t have to ask the other question :)
Being a user on this forum isn’t about achieving the next trust level. It’s not at all what it’s about. That’s one of the reasons I created the topic to begin with.

To quote myself:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.