TruKnight’s Twitch Stream [OFFLINE] Cross Country Flight (Expert Server)

Hello IFC!

Welcome to my Twitch Stream where you can watch my Flights or IFATC Sessions LIVE!

If you are interested in joining IFATC but don’t think you are quite ready, join me at the Airspace Academy for a little training before applying. As a disclaimer, we don’t replace the IFATC training process at all!

Add me on Discord

TruKnight#5950

Hope you enjoy! And don’t forget to subscribe! #RoadTo50Followers

Thank You! Good Day!

5 Likes

This is my new Twitch Stream Thread since I got locked out of the last one and will be back to streaming!

@Butter575 @FlightG @J-F_V @FN60fps @Endurable @VH-OEJ_747 @FlyingWizard20 @Generic_Flyer @CaptainAli_yt @Yukiros_31

Let me know if you need me to add or remove you from the notification list.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to join another one of your streams!

1 Like

Quick update for you guys. I’m in the middle of unofficial Radar training and will be officially starting soon!

1 Like

Will be opening EKCH tonight!

@Butter575 @FlightG @J-F_V @FN60fps @Endurable @VH-OEJ_747 @FlyingWizard20 @Generic_Flyer @CaptainAli_yt @Yukiros_31
@Black_Bird

Depending on the time, I should be able to join.

1 Like

Also, do you have a rough estimate for when you’ll be opening? I know DJSunfire is currently controlling, so will you open as he’s closed? Just want to know since I’m planning on flying in.

1 Like

I’m planning on opening as he closes but trying to get an estimate on when that will be

1 Like

Hey there, pls add me to your list.

1 Like

Done. I will more than likely be opening EHAM if I don’t hear back from DJSunfire

1 Like

[OFFLINE] @ EHAM

@Black_Bird

Hey mate if you will still be open by the time I arrive I will be doing ESSA-EHAM.

1 Like

Nice to see you use FR24 as well. What callsign so I can watch your ETA? @FLIGHT_G_YT

1 Like

I always use FR24 for my flights. I’m currently spawning at ESSA. The callsign I will be using is in my profile.

1 Like

Awesome! Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

1 Like

Hopefully I have more traffic by then

Im flying EDDF-EKCH currently, ill then continue on to EHAM

1 Like

Hopefully I’m still on by then lol

2 Likes

Yeah it’s 2 hours flight time total. Dont worry about waiting for me if you need to go before then.

1 Like