TruKnight’s ATC Tracking Thread - [PASSED] @ N/A

TruKnight’s ATC Tracking Thread

Server: Expert

Airport: N/A

Departures: N/A

Arrivals: N/A

Patternwork: N/A

It’s Been Years Since I’ve Controlled Any Airspace and This is My Journey Back to IFATC. Please Join and Leave Feedback!

Update: I have passed my IFATC Written and Practical Tests and now back on the IFATC Team.

8 Likes

On my way!

1 Like

Feedback from Z-OOM:

• Transition altitude was high, the common formula for transition altitude is airport elevation rounded up to next 500 + 2500. In this case, 2500 or 3000 would do.
  • Pattern entry great!
  • Clearance should include pattern direction when an aircraft is inbound for touch and go or taking off remaining in pattern
  • I did have to report position to get clearance
  • exit runway was on point!

Not a bad session at all! Hopefully it won’t be long until we see you back controlling the expert server skies!
Jordan - GolfZuluZulu

1 Like

I appreciate it. It’s been 3+ years so I have a lot to freshen up on before I’m ready again. Hope to see you again soon

1 Like

Open @ KLAX. Please join and leave feedback

1 Like

Ok mate sure I will join make sure to tag me when your open next time!

1 Like

Your not ATC 😂

1 Like

I will and I was trying to get the IFC up so I could change it to closed. I’ll be back on later tonight for a couple hours controlling before I do some flights so I’ll tag you.

1 Like

Open at KLAX. Please join and leave feedback

1 Like

Ok mate gonna spawn

1 Like

I picked the worst airport on Training. It was ridiculous the whole time. I had several people that didn’t listen and I was frustrated the whole time.

1 Like

I’m going to a different airport. Standby

1 Like

Open at KSEA

1 Like

Feedback from D-RUNK

• Amazing mate your did great 🎉🎉🎉

———————————————————————

• You cleared me for the option a little too really make sure to wait, I usually give clearance when the person is on Left-Right Crosswind! But for the overall score you did great!

1 Like

Thanks. I went ahead and gave you clearance to avoid forgetting, although still too soon, because I had two or three I was heavily monitoring because they wouldn’t listen and also saw that one that began to cross paths with you. I miss the Expert server because most people listen there and if they don’t, they get a ghost to avoid interfering with other traffic and ruining the experience for other people. Some of the people flying earlier where flying like they stole the aircraft 😂😂😂

1 Like

Lol how did you lose ES

If you don’t mind?

1 Like

Lost sub a few years ago and didn’t have time to get on due to work. Currently working at the Sheirff’s Department and about to start Highway Patrol Academy so I’m wanting to get plenty of practice and finish the Academy before joining back.

1 Like

Feedback D-AVIZ

• Since there’s no atis on TS. Expect RWY XX is a good choice after PB clearance.

• Lack of direction after T/O clearance and I simply made a left pattern.

• Nice to have a direction after RWY change

• Sorry for kissing ground at last lol

Well done! Hope you can pass your practical test soon!

1 Like

Thank you for showing up. I typically set up the quick tap pushback clearance button with expect runway but was told it wasn’t necessary. I will utilize it more at certain airports then. I gave you clearance and left traffic then converted you over to 34L via pattern instructions to utilize that runway for patterns. Once on downwind 34L, I gave clearance fir the option along with pattern instructions after the option and was going to give exit runway instructions once you got below 70 kts, but you disappeared 😂😂

1 Like

Yeah but it’s still necessary to have a direction after TO clearance when doing patterns.
I intended to TnG but due to some emergency I crashed.

1 Like