True Colors Of Ukraine | Haydentheavgeek

TRUE COLORS OF UKRAINE

As you may all know, Ukraine is currently being invaded by Russia + it’s very underrated so I decided to show everyone its beautiful secrets and hopefully people will start taking screenshots in this beautiful country. Please take note that this shot is edited lightly with Photoshop Express and Snapseed.

Pictures

Pic #1

Route: N/A (Unknown) - N/A (Unknown)
Aircraft: B737-900
Flight Time: N/A (Unknown)
Server: Solo Mode

Instagram | Latest Post

Did You Like It?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

25 Likes

No one would want to vote no
Everyone would want to vote yes!

3 Likes

Are you challenging me 🤨

I’m just joking, awesome shots @Haydentheavgeek, I love the scenery in this one! I hope that Ukraine’s people are able to stay strong through the war, and may none of them lose hope. 🙏

5 Likes

Blue is my favourite colour and yellow is good to match with it. Ukrainian flag is one of my favourite flags🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦. The airline colours are wonderful.

1 Like

Thank You All For The Positive Comments!

1 Like

Incredible shot! I love the Ukraine livery on the 737, and the scenery is awesome!

On a serious note, please refrain from mentioning the war in Ukraine here. I don’t think the mods (or whatever they’re called) would like it that much.

1 Like

I think it should be okay because I didn’t talk too much about it (only half a sentence) :)

Anyways, thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, you do have a point there. I think you’re alright.

(And no problem!)

1 Like

ima be honest, Where that place AT Though?

Beautiful Picture!

1 Like

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Some people voted no. Don’t know why

1 Like

Beautiful shot! This is a tough time for the Ukrainians and we must pray for all those effected by this 🙏

3 Likes

It’s taken at a lake near Ukraine called Syvash Lake

1 Like

Thank You For All The Positive Comments! I Highly Appreciate It!

1 Like

Your welcome nice post

1 Like