Trouble with the app

Hi all,

I am new to the app and am only 12 years old. My dad has purchased the in app purchase for fly online and it won’t let me do it! My dad has signed in through his Facebook and it is saying that there are no subscriptions even though I have the receipt for the subscription. Please can somebody help please.

Is this on an android device? At this moment we are probably having an issue with android logins.

1 Like

Hi we’re happy to help. It would be beneficial if you could give us more details! Which system are you running on IOS or android?

What a time to join! Currently quite a lot of people seem to be having a similar issue, so it’ll hopefully be resolved soon. Unlucky about the timing though!

2 Likes

It’s probably a good idea to remove that photo as it contains the order number - i’m not sure but i think you are meant to keep that private

Thank you for contacting support!

Apple has made some changes to their receipt system that validates the purchase of a new or renewed Live subscription. Though the changes were not communicated to app developers, we have taken measures to limit the impact on you. Don’t panic, you wont lose what you paid for!

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your Live account after trying the “I already have a subscription” option in-app, please send the following information to @Mark_Denton or @Tyler_Shelton:

• Full username.
  • Call sign.
  • Copy of the purchase receipt.

You can attach the email purchase receipt from iTunes showing the subscription purchase to the ticket or simply copy and paste into the body of this support ticket. If you cant find the email from iTunes, you can copy the transaction details from your iTunes purchase history.

If you have found you were charged for more than one Live subscription payment, contact your iTunes store to request a refund for the most recent charge that is in duplicate.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate the opportunity to help you!

Kind Regards,

A. It would be best if you dont post your email (we have some trolls on this community)

B. Schyllberg said it

This keeps coming up when I am trying to sign into Facebook?

Please do what i told you a few posts up. Mark or Tyler will help you asap :)

1 Like

Do what Schyllberg said and it will be fixed by Mark or Tyler!

Best of Luck

Fly High, Fly Well!
Jack (Balloonchaser)

1 Like

Do what @schyllberg has suggested and if that doesn’t work we can go from there!