Tropical Storm Irma affecting southeastern US

This time, we all get to get in on the action. Impacts will start Saturday and last until Monday. Maximum sustained winds will be near 145 MPH with higher gusts. The center of the storm will be passing right over the region.

Should make for fun flying (in Infinite Flight of course)!

And to any of our members in the path of this storm, stay safe! Make sure you are fully prepared, and follow all instructions by local emergency management and meteorologists.

56 Likes

Oh yes please! Time to get the Cessna 172 and fly right into it!

15 Likes

I’m actually gonna try that now that you mentioned it ;)

12 Likes

Time to bounce around and crash.

8 Likes

Was going to make a post on this when the date had gotten closer. Definitely will be hitting the Caribbean region, and may also hit the South Florida region. As a Southern Floridian myself, I sure do hope it won’t, but to anyone else who is or may be in the same situation as mine, it’s going to be a strong Category 4 hurricane, stay safe. I sure will be

10 Likes

You mean it’s time for all planes to get a vertical takeoff function 😏

10 Likes

If only we had our Space Shuttle back. We could finally do a takeoff in it!

12 Likes

I will be flying the whole entire day…

3 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in #live as the only way to get real life weather is with multiplayer?

Another hurricane? What’s going on? I’ll try to go and take a look. Will be a first for me.

5 Likes

True, moved it there now. Ty!

2 Likes

It may also hit the NY region too.

1 Like

Way too far out to tell at this time, but definitely possible.

1 Like

I don’t believe it will be as strong if it hits Florida, but most projections show it missing Florida. We’re still getting storm systems from Harvey down here though

2 Likes

I hope it won’t hit coastal Georgia because I just moved there and it has not even been a month yet

1 Like

I think turbulent tuesday needs to be in this region…

15 Likes

I’m gonna be sure to do some backwards flying in my Super D

3 Likes

This will be awesome! Can’t wait!

in IF it’s awesome, definitely not in the real world…

3 Likes

Possibly Charolette region too. Still too early to tell.

1 Like

Not going to be as crazy as the Caribbean or even worse, the South Florida if it hits

1 Like

@Tish Yeah true. It will weaken once it hits land

1 Like