Tropical 2022 Trip to Miami and Trinidad - Outbound: St. Louis to Miami

This is time for me to head on a beautiful tropical vacation to Miami as the first part. I planned on going to Miami to see my friends before we head off to Trinidad tomorrow. This morning, I flew on American Airlines Flight 944 from St. Louis to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ and arrived safely and on time. So here go the shots from this amazing trip report.

American Airlines Flight 944 - St. Louis to Miami ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Intโ€™l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 2hrs 44mins
Server: Expert

Welcome aboard AA Flight 944 Gate C8 STL airport as we prep for boarding this ride down to the ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž 305 MIAMI !!!

As we have departed on time, we are taxiing to RWY 29 for departure out of St. Louis

Flight attendants, prep for takeoff as we line up RWY 29

And off we go we took off RWY 29 from STL airport.

As we have banked to our left 180 to head southeast, we are flying over Illinois as we crossed the Mississippi River

As it is dawn, before sunrise, we are cruising over ATL airport at FL370 as snacks and drinks were served by the AA Flight Attendants

Descent phase as we fly over the Gulf of Mexico, entering the Southwest Florida coast

On short final RWY 30 for landing at MIA airport. Flight attendants, prep for landing.

And we landed in Miami as we taxi to our arrival gate for arrival to MIA.

And we have arrived to Gate D15 at MIA airport. Welcome to Miami folks. Welcome to the ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ 305 MIAMI ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. What a great flight.

That completes the amazing flight down to Miami from St. Louis as I exit the aircraft, proceeding to Baggage Claim before heading out the airport for me to be picked up by my best friend Matthew Enriquez, with his friends, taking me to the hotel to spend a day at Miami before heading to Trinidad tomorrow. Have a blessed night and be safe Infinite Flight Community.

7 Likes

Nice shots! And weโ€™ll set out, just remember to put this in the #screenshots-and-videos category.

1 Like

I know and I wanna move it to Screenshots Category.

1 Like

Where it says general, tap that, then scroll down until you see screenshots and videos.

1 Like

Ok thank you @VH-OEJ_747

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.