Tropical 2022 Trip to Miami and Trinidad - Outbound Pt. 2: Miami to Port of Spain

Hello folks, today was the day my friends and I went on this amazing trip to Trinidad. This flight was taken on American Airlines Flight 2703 from ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Miami to Port-of-Spain ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น aka, an International Flight. As we tookoff, we banked 180 to head eastward flying over the beach, the Florida coast and over the beautiful ocean until we reached Trinidad. What an awesome flight we had today. We will be in Trinidad for two days before heading back on Sunday. So I hope you enjoy these breathtaking shots upon this trip.

American Airlines Flight 2703 - ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Miami to Port-of-Spain ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Destination: Piarco International Airport (TTPP)
Flight Time: 3hrs 52mins
Server: Expert

Welcome aboard AA 2703 service to Port of Spain ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น as we are at Gate D19 MIA airport, getting ready to board.

As we departed on time at 10:10 AM, there is someone that spotted us at Gate D3 taxiing to RWY 26L for departure out of MIA.

Here we go as we enter RWY 26L to line up before we begin our takeoff roll.

Blast off of RWY 26L as we are airborne en route to Port of Spain. Goodbye Miami

Climbing out of Miami after we banked counterclockwise 180 as mentioned earlier, flying over Biscayne Bay Park and Miami Beach.

Two hours later, we are cruising over the ocean of Samanรก @ FL390 as snacks and drinks were served by the AA Flight Attendants

Descent over the Caribbean Sea one hour later in prep for landing at Trinidad. As you can see that we are literally between Trinidad ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น and Venezuela ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ช.

On short final RWY 10 for landing at Port-of-Spain

We just landed in Port-of-Spain as we taxi to our arrival gate

And we have arrived to Gate 12 at Piarco Airport formerly known as BWIA airport. As you may know, it is a hub airport for Caribbean Airlines as it headquartered at Port-of-Spain. Anyways upon arrival, we will head to Boarders Custom Immigration and Baggage Claim before exiting the airport, getting a five minute ride to Regent Star Hotel.

That completes this amazing trip down to Trinidad from Miami aboard AA Flight 2703. So once again, we spend two days at Trinidad before we head back to Miami for me to fly back to St. Louis. Have a blessed night and be safe Infinite Flight Community.

11 Likes

Good trip report

2 Likes

Thank you @Yukiros_31

Awesome stuff

1 Like