Trolling me on Expert server (Non expert behavior)

Hello IFC I was streaming a flight to youtube i had just landed at richmond airport where i was greeted by a grade 4 777 callsign Skywest 871 with the display name No moreJustin0623 (my channel name) as i was taxing to the gate he proceeded to taxi above 50kts and continuously rammed me and drove into me so i stoped on the taxiway for a good minute to see if he would move. he went on to takeoff from the taxiway then respawn again to come to the gate i was parked at and pushback into me. i am requesting that he be removed from the expert server for at least a week for his actions today. below i will provide video footage of the incident that unfolded today with the hope he comes back to the expert server with better behavior

1 Like

At which airport was this?

This was at KRIC not covered by ATC

The livestream you got of the inappropriate behaviour, I would send to Tyler. Hes, handled that before.

1 Like

im gonna have to wait for my stream to process to get the video footage

In that case, there isn’t much you can do until that person goes to a controlled airport and gets ghosted.

i will PM Tyler i know he has handled a situation for another person like this before its just sad to see people on expert server like that

2 Likes

Your not alone. I have proof of some emirates in Egypt, who literally knew I was parked at the gate, but still intentionally spawned on top of me. I hope the problem does get resolved soon with this. As I had said in another post , a bunch of bad banana’s can really ruin your day.

2 Likes

Until the video comes out, it is best to PM Tyler about the situation and then send him the video when the video comes out.

1 Like

PM