Troll in expert server

I know this topic might not get anywhere but I want to bring awareness to this. Also can someone tell me if I have permission to disclose the persons name thanks.

Is this is a bad topic to discuss someone tell me and I will get it closed immediately.

2 Likes

The United plane kept trolling while I was doing a group flight. Also @Key says he is not a troll just bad at flying. (He was not the one trolling I was just talking to him about it)

1 Like

Feel free to send the moderation team a PM <@moderators> and they might be able to do something about it. Sorry you had to endure this on the expert server

2 Likes

If IFATC was present, the user will be ghosted assuming the controller saw it. If not, unfortunately there isn’t much you can do. You can attempt to contact the mods, but there’s no guarantee they will do anything about it.

2 Likes

Yeah I know I just wanted to bring awareness as this kinda ruined my flight

1 Like

That is farther than I have usually seen trolls on expert go. It really seems like expert’s condition got worse after the update.

thank you now i can die in peace im not dying

2 Likes

Ok I will @moderators about this. They probably can’t do anything.

2 Likes

Forget what I said I’m an idiot. You could PM the mods.

1 Like

It’s alright @anon38496261 everyone is an idiot sometimes

2 Likes

Except that I’m an idiot all the time 😂

Anyway, yeah, trolls on Expert aren’t cool.

2 Likes

Please feel free to message us when this happens instead of making a topic. Thanks.