Troll at KEWR

Can someone make sure this troll gets reported please username frijtoli or whatever 696969. Just made a guy in a 777 go around for a second time. I hate it when guys like this ruin it for others 😕

6 Likes

I’d leave it to your controller, I’m sure they are aware of the situation. It is indeed very unfortunate when these things happen but I’m afraid it’s up to your controller or a supervisor/staff member.

5 Likes

Pm your mod of choice and they can deal with it how they choose. If this is on TS that is how I would do it.

This is only to be used for very severe trolling and not generic trolling.

1 Like

Yeah, ATC is taking care of It, better PM the actual controller (@Pilot_David19) for solving questions like this
Have a good day

1 Like

It’s on expert. Can’t believe things like this are still happening on the most advanced server

3 Likes

No problem thanks man. This is why I rarely fly at ifatc hubs anymore because of things like this it ruins it

1 Like

Wow this is blowing my mind!

2 Likes

I’m guessing by the way he went on the runway he did it on purpose and without clearance. He wa same easy being annoying even before this and had to make someone go around for a second time

I don’t see how you can report for that. For a we know maybe that means something personal to them. They can’t jump to conclusion. Also the go around. Yes, two may be a bit much but it happens. Also what do you mean by this ruins it for other people?

I’ve seen this guy before. He likes to spam unicom at airports so everyone can hear his wonderful “callsign”. He should be suspended for violating IF’S TOS.

3 Likes

Actually, we do not exactly know the context and the situation, it could have been unintentional or purposely. Better to let it the controller to handle

1 Like

If he’s truly trolling and ruining It for others he should be reported though.

1 Like

@MadridistaPilot, you never mention any way he/she specifically trolled you, rather mentioning that the pilot in question trolled another pilot, without any screenshots or videos to help back your point. If the pilot that was trolled has an issue, he/she can reach out to moderators or the controller, but if you aren’t the one being trolled, I don’t see the need to be complaining.

Hello maybe I reported him already! Callsign G-KW37 in a fighter.

1 Like

DISCLAIMER

My Callsign is G-KW36, I encountered the troll yesterday whilst doing the mach loop for some reason he started diving on me and kind of copied my callsign. Sorry for any inconvenience caused but it wasnt me lol.

2 Likes

No problem. Infact it was a familiar callsign in my mind but I immediately realised it wasn’t you :)

2 Likes

That’s no problem it wasn’t you I also saw three people with the username pilot charles

1 Like

I see a lot of trolls and people messing around on the Expert server, especially using long phonetic alphabet phrase like AAAAAAAAAA or similar😠

1 Like

They have ‘freedom of speech’. We have freedom to ghost.

7 Likes

I also often see someone with the call sign alpha q. And if you say that really fast… yeah, I don’t know how some people get away with things like that