TRIPREPORT | Southwest (PIC) | Baltimore-Washington - Montego Bay | Boeing 737-800

Good afternoon from a wet and dreary Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport. Over the next week I will be showing what life is like as a Captain for SWVA. Today I will take you along as I fly our 737-800 down to warm and sunny Montego Bay. We will be sitting in the left seat of the cockpit and I will be be the PIC (Pilot In Command) for the trip down to Sangster International.

Flight Information:
Flight Number: WN906
Airline: Southwest
Operated By: Southwest
Server: Expert (Beta)
Departure ICAO: KBWI
Arrival ICAO: MKJS
Departure Date and Time: Thursday, December 15th at 4:46 PM EST
Arrival Date and Time: Thursday, December 15th at 8:25 PM EST
Total Travel Time: 3:39
Flight Time: 3:19

This is our aircraft, N8640D, a 2014-built 737-800 in the Canyon Blue livery. We will be departing from Gate B6 this afternoon.

Our seat, on the left side in the cockpit, gives us an amazing view of the scenery on all sides of the aircraft!

Bye-Bye DMV!

Ascending out of the Baltimore-Washington metropolis with a view of the nation’s capitol!

Cruising at FL340 directly above Grand Bahama International Airport.

Beginning our descent down into Montego Bay 47 miles south-southwest of Florida Airport.

2-mile final into Montego Bay!

Touchdown!

Taxiing to Gate 5 at Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay.

All parked up at Gate 5. Thank you for supporting this series. A hint for my next destination is that it is also a popular vacation destination. Hope you enjoyed today’s trip report.

10 Likes

Great photos, however:

not sure about that…looks pretty sunny to me…

just kidding…

4 Likes

Lol it looks like someone forgot to edit the weather for the pics…

1 Like

Or maybe its just me…I’m currently awake and its 3am…don’t ask why…

1 Like

I’ll go ahead and not ask why…

Nice pics bro!

1 Like