Trip Report!

Hey everyone! I wanted to post a little trip report on one of my most recent flights: LAX to HNL.

My aircraft: United 777-300. I sat in the very front seat (first class).

Pushback from gate

Departure

Amazing view

The food was delicious

Flying over the hotel I was staying at!

A lot of military aircrafts

International terminal

If you have any trip report photos of your own, feel free to post them below!

41 Likes

Great report!

1 Like

I’m jealous of the airplane food

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Don’t judge me😂😂😂

1 Like

Wow nice trip report @Butter575

Wow those photos were awesome, any time I fly long on a wide body aircraft, Im always in business class!

1 Like

Lol I fly southwest free bags and free food

1 Like

I have only flown on southwest 3 times before, personally I don’t really like it, the seats are very thin in my opinion

Going to Hawaii next year from LAX as well, thank you for sharing your experience, as I can get a heads up on what I can expect to see.

1 Like

United is the best way to go ;) (in my opinion)

3 Likes

I was debating whether I should take American or United, I think you convinced me to step into the dark side and take United haha.

1 Like

Was that chicken and rice?

2 Likes

Yes it was

1 Like

If your in first that’s one thing, although be aware that UAs 772 with 4 across business class seats are coming back to Hawaii routes. For economy United didn’t give us anything besides snacks from DEN-KOA so beware. Delta did full meals and free alcohol in economy ATL-HNL.

2 Likes

I love Honolulu!!

1 Like

Then again, the 747 was used by delta. But then again this has nothing to do with it and you could be talking about current news.

2 Likes

Nice one! Thanks for it!

1 Like

Ooh nice. Lovely livery too. Hope I can get the chance to fly on a UA 777, or one in general, they’re pretty cool.

Yeah, it was an amazing experience