Trip Report YMEN-YPAD Qantas A320

Hi,IFC as some of you know I have been trying to fly to every 3D airport in IF and I have took a little break for Christmas and New Year so I am back at it again!
Flight #3!
Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜

Flight Details

Server:Training
Aircraft:A320
Airline:Qantas
Time: 42:50
Route YMEN-YPAD

Qantas A320
At Gate 32 in YMEN
Takeoff out YMEN
Bye Melbourne!
Over The Ocean
Water Landing Runway๐Ÿ˜
Reverse Action
Taxing Off The Runway!

At the gate
Thanks Qantas!
Thanks for veiwing! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Next Flight Coming Soon ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„

19 Likes

Love the wing view. Certainly does feel like a trip report. ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Great photos! Iโ€™m from Adelaide from myself and sorry for being realism police but QantasLink A320 never flies to Adelaide.

2 Likes

Great screenshots!

1 Like

Another realism police officer here, YMEN is no longer used for airlines (with the exception of a small airline that flies to Wollongong and Tasmania). Also the QantasLink A320 is used I think only in Western Australia for fly I fly out operations. And the last one, the airline is technically QantasLink, although Qantas own them, they are a different thing, sort of. Also nice pictures and great to see some shots of the worlds greatest country.

3 Likes

Minimod*

2 Likes

I know but for these flights Iโ€™m just using whatever fits at the gate and A320 did so I just used it๐Ÿคฃ.

Can u do a flight from Toronto (YYZ) to Chicago (ORD) on AirCanada 787-9 pls???

1 Like

Love that you kept your flaps extended at the gate because of the intense heat in Australia

1 Like

Not really, because he isnโ€™t asking him to change anything about the topic/post, just informing him about something that happens irl

But oh well

3 Likes

This Series Is Flying To All 3d Airports in IF however YYZ is 3D ORD isnโ€™t so that might not be on my list!