Trip report: WN3564 GEG-DEN 7/6/19

Howdy! This is long overdue, so sorry for the delay. On July 6, I was returning on a trip to glacier national park and Banff national park. We drove back to Spokane and flew to austin via Denver. This was a great trip. On this flight I was on the same SWA738 that @BigBert10 was on. It was really nice as I rarely get to go on 738’s. In Denver, we saw the Lufthansa a350 but due to my seat I couldn’t see any other heavies😔. I also saw two 737 MAX’s in GEG- a Turkish and some other airline I couldn’t identify. Maybe some of you will recognize it but I don’t. Enjoy!

image image image image image image image image image image

9 Likes

The pictures aren’t in order btw

1 Like

Nice view on a clear day!

1 Like

Yup! Thanks for looking!

1 Like

Pics from my second flight from DEN-AUS are coming soon!

1 Like

I always love seeing trip reports! I’m hoping to do one for BA 191 to Aus later this month. Maybe I’ll get a retro livery!

1 Like

Oh yeah, you bet I’d wanna see that. What date are you going?😁

1 Like

Just PM me actually let’s not clog up the forum😁😉

There was an Ethiopian un-painted 737 MAX at Spokane. Must have gotten moved.

1 Like

Yup!!! Saw that one too when we flew there here’s a pic of it next to a eastair jet 737 MAX from South Korea:
image image

1 Like

Yep. I was lucky enough to see the 737-7 MAX test aircraft and KC-64 fly into GEG

1 Like

1 Like

@Suhas Do you fly into GEG a lot?

1 Like

No this was my first time. Also those pics are AWESOME!

1 Like

Thanks. Yeah, GEG is slowly growing. We should be getting Prime Air (Atlas Air) flying in, since we have a Amazon warehouse being built. Hope to see you come back

1 Like

@Luke_Sta @den.aviation you guys should check out these pics😂

1 Like

I like the view of Denver from the air!!!

1 Like

Yeah, that was pretty cool!

Really love those pics of N8572X!!! 😃
For anyone who didn’t know, I was on this airplane operating as WN704 SJC-PDX on April 19

Here was a picture of me boarding the airplane…from the back

1 Like

Nice report I like it!

1 Like