Trip Report: Surprise Delta A220 Experience

Hello IFC,
Today I flew on board Delta Airlines to Boston. First I can say our travel plans did not start off well as Atlanta was experiencing severe delays and we were going to miss our connection. My dad knowing everyone knew the delta gate supervisor and after some negotiations he put us on a Detroit bound flight that hadn’t left and that was empty. Off we were on a Crj-900 to Detroit and on our way to Boston! Now the fun part, not knowing our next flight, I looked at my ticket to Boston and it said A220 on it, which was a surprise to me and I was instantly excited for it! We flew on 105DU a brand new A220. Overall here’s how the flight went
Boarding: 5/5 It was fast and effiecnt even though we Boarded about 5 minutes late.
Flight: 4/5 The flight it self was bumpy but was fine. The crew were outstanding and polite and very attentive.
IFE/Snacks 4.5/5: The IFE was a bit dissapointing as there wasn’t that many options but I did enjoy the in flight service as there was an option of three snack choices and lots of drink options.

24 Likes

Lucky that u got on the CS series/A220

3 Likes

nice review! would love to fly on the A220 one day if I can find a legit reason to go somewhere.

@Matt737 look he found your JP pic

2 Likes

It was a complete shocker! Didn’t expect that at all

2 Likes

It’s a nice ride for sure

2 Likes

Ah, Detroit’s infamous dots. Hope you had a nice flight!

1 Like

Nice wing tips👍🏽

2 Likes

Hate them but yah it wasn’t too bad at all

1 Like

Very sweet! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.