Trip Report: KXNA-KDFW-KSNA on American Airlines

Not quite, that honor belongs to Key West

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s not what I heard. But I’m sure you’re right.

Hey nice trip report!
I love stories about flying into SNA, I hope one of these days I can fly in.
But yea, I find it interesting though that SNA isn’t the shortest capable runway for a commercial short range aircraft. As Key west has a Slightly shorter runway than SNA, serviced by the B737 & A319. Interesting how amazing 737’s are with stopping power.
Nice trip:)

Thanks man I appreciate it. I will edit the post I guess.

1 Like

Nono I love your post no need to edit
Your trip was on an 800 which flys differently than The smaller 700.
Just was sharing knowledge.
Your post is perfect

1 Like

Hmmm I said 738 did I not?

1 Like

Yeah there it is…

1 Like

Can I ask why?
Nice trip report!
Although, it’s proper and right to wear a mask, it’s a pandemic after all, we all have to do our bit.

1 Like

Let’s just say, it’s a long story. I’ll save you the time and just send you the article via PM.

1 Like

I respect your opinion man.

Anyway they want to change the name of the airport because John Wayne made some racial slur back in like ‘79.

1 Like

Who is John Wayne? Also, being racist is a good reason to discredit someone.

He was an actor who lived in OC. And at that time a lot of people still were. He grew up in a time where most people were, not saying it’s ok, but a lot of famous people have said things like he said.

2 Likes

Yea if we really wanted to look into it, you’d be surprised so you can’t discredit someone who was just saying things that were popular.
It was just the time and age, you can’t really discredit someone for that.

3 Likes

And if we get rid of things because someone said something bad, then we wouldn’t have anything named after anyone.

2 Likes

Everyone makes mistakes. So, yes your right. We wouldn’t have much of anything left, we have to accept the facts and move on.

2 Likes

That part had me laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣