Trip report! Jet2 from Leeds to Antalya!

Welcome to another trip report!

Today, I decided to take a week off and what better way to spend it, than on a holiday in Antalya! So here are all of the photos that I took from the flight.

Anti mini-mod spray

Route: EGNM-LTAI
Flight time: 3:55h
Aircraft: Jet2 Boeing 737

Here is my bird for today! (Kinda hated the flight tbh)

Here is my seat - 8F! I came to the gate last so it didnt take long till pushback.

Here is the pushback with @JakesAviationYT in the Jet2 Holidays livery.

I was focused on the safety demonstration so I didn’t take any photos till we holded short. @DanT in the background as well and @JakesAviationYT rolling down the runway.

Zooming across runway 32/14 with @DanT making another appearance.

Goodbye England, see you in a bit! Here we are at 33,000ft - our cruising altitude.

The meal was good but the turbulence wasn’t. Here we are on our descent into Antalya.

Turning base for runway 18C!

50, 40, 30, 20, 10… Butter!

Here we are at the gate! Time to deboard and head to the Barut Sunwing Side Beach hotel via Jet2’s buses.

Also I recently passed my IFATC written test and became an IFVARB Reviewer! Lucky week for me hehe

22 Likes

Also, for those mini-mods, here is the exact amount of photos I’ve put in this topic:

3 Likes

Bro got injected with the mod vaccine 💀💀
Good pics tho mate, you made it really realistic with the hotel name and everything

4 Likes

they can be annoying, yes

3 Likes

Alternate title: Jet2Antalya

Jet2’s aircraft name has one of their destinations after the “Jet2” so it sounds like you are saying “JetToDestination”

2 Likes

Cool to know!

1 Like

CNN reporter: “On Sunday, the FDA approved a new vaccine from drug manufacturer Pfizer to prevent minimod infections with up to a 99.7% accuracy rate according to testing.”

3 Likes

Safe to say with this vaccine the mini mod pandemic is definitely behind us

3 Likes

I would hope so! Mini-mods definitely get annoying.

@YT_Sniegutizzz, awesome pics btw!

2 Likes

If you are symptomatic, PCR tests are still recommended.

2 Likes

Excuse me? That’s offensive. I will be flagging you now. jk lol

2 Likes

A new Jet2 trip report will be coming this Saturday! Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Nice pictures bro ! @YT_Sniegutizzz very nice good job man !