Trip Report in India (6E 918) Indigo

Well this is my first trip report , hope you guys enjoy it .

the journey started of at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport , Kolkata.
Indigo flights are always on time.

Without further wasting time let’s get into the fun part 😉
Some snaps from the terminal

This one of Spicejet B737-800 but not painted I don’t get the reason for it not being painted.

Air Asia A320-200

Here’s my ride An Airbus A320-200 , 5.8 years old with registration VT-IFF
The aircraft was neat and clean and well maintained. My height is around 5ft 8inches so it was a bit tight for me.

They have also have an amazing network across Asia and Middle East.

As it was an budget airline you have to pay on board to buy , but i had already brought something for myself at the airport

We smoothly departed out of CCU and cruised to flight level 340

The journey time is approximately about 2hrs & 30mins.

Time passed by and soon we began our descent into New Delhi. The landing was not the best I have seen , but probably the worst(it’s all in the video).

The airport seems to be having a lot of private jets parked , and finally we arrive In T1 .

Both of the gentleman walking were our pilots for the day.

An overview of New Delhi T1 airside operations.

Grading
•Crew: 5/5 (excellent crew & always welcoming)
•food:N/A( I didn’t taste it)
*Airport services: 4/5
*Overall:4.5/5

kolkata’s ATC Tower
I have the videos of airport overview of Kolkata & New Delhi and departure & arrival which will be posted on my Instagram account.
Departure from VECC/CCU

My next trip report is tomorrow on Go Air to Ladakh

7 Likes

Hey there,

Thanks for providing us with some photos of your trip, could you add more detail to what you have self titled a “Trip Report” with some details of how the trip was?

Showing us photographs isn’t providing a report really.

Take a look at this link for some inspiration.

1 Like

Nice photos hope you enjoyed the trip as well!

I must say those ramps to the plane look awesome!

1 Like

Nice photos you got there, I had flight from Delhi to Hyderabad last month, I was lucky to get an Indigo A320 NEO. :)

1 Like

I by mistakly pressed the post button before finishing it , sorry.

Cool I saw the A320 NEO , but was in hangar probably the problem with P&W engines.

They do look so welcoming…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.