Trip Report! Hawaiian Airlines Seattle to Maui | Please watch :)

Hey guys. I recently just uploaded a video on YouTube based on my experience with Hawaiian Airlines from Seattle to Maui as I was coming home. This video is 2 months old but I uploaded it now. Please watch! :)

Please leave a like and subscribe! It would mean so much to me!

39 Likes

Just bookmarked it so when I get back into a WiFi source I can check it out. I always enjoy watching trip reports! It looks good!

3 Likes

Thanks! I hope you will enjoy it! 😁

3 Likes

Great. How was Seattle?

2 Likes

I really liked it! I wanna go back, it’s to hot here!

2 Likes

Looks great! :) I’ve always wanted to go to Hawaii.

3 Likes

Thank you! Please subscribe for more! :) I’ll be posting an inter island flight from Hawaii in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

Incredible! So envious, as I have wanted to take that exact flight for SO LONG as I dont get to travel that much and never been to hawaii, and also I live in montana so that is the closest major airport. Is 16l-34r still closed? Seattle has such a horrible taxiway and runway layout! and so many planes in line to takeoff! seems like the layout would cause a lot of delays.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you will get to Hawaii soon :). And the runway should be open now. Thanks for watching! I really appreciate it!

Right now it’s raining, if I were you would enjoy the sun, btw in February is it warm? Because I’m going to Honolulu and I just want to know.

2 Likes

But sea-tac is from what I hear expanding and opening a new terminal in which I believe a new taxiway

It’s basically warm throughout the year except on oct-dec. Depending on the island your on

Definetly will watch this. Going to Hawaii in march will be my 4th time there

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for the support and don’t forget to like ;). Also what island will you be visiting?

I’ll be visiting the big island for the second time

Ayyy! That’s where I live! What part of the big island? If you don’t mind me asking.

We’re going to Kona again.

1 Like

Nice! Hope you will enjoy your stay!

You live in Hawaii? You are extremely lucky! I’ve visited the islands 3 times now and I hope to see the Big Island next!

2 Likes

Yes! Come visit the big island you will definitely enjoy it!

2 Likes