Trip Report | Delta Airlines | KBTM - KSLC - KPIT

Hello everyone,

As you may know, earlier this month I took my first commercial flight in 3 years. I flew from one of my local airports in Butte, Montana to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (where I have a lot of family). My interest in Avaition had grown so much since my last flight and so I made sure to film as much as possible this time around. I had so much video that I decided to make a trip report video (like the ones you often see on YouTube) out of it. So here is my first attempt at an airline trip report video:

I’m posting it here because I would like some feedback on it. I’m rather unexperienced in making this kind of film (I usually make music videos) and so I want to make sure I am doing it right. I am also trying out several new techniques that you usually don’t see in trip report videos such as time lapsing the entire flight, and combining 2 different flights into one. Be aware that I had to delete/alter some of the audio for privacy reasons. I also wasn’t using the most expensive cameras, so the footage might not be as crisp as it could be.

Thanks watching and enjoy. Please leave any feedback below:-)

Also, make sure to check out the plane spotting I did at KSLC:

11 Likes

Nice! Shame the helicopter said Life Flight instead of LiveFlight 😉

13 Likes

@MishaCamp as someone who has been inside a LifeFlight (not becuais I needed it, they flew into a camp I was at fir a demo) they have a super nice crew, not bad at all…

(But you should get a Liveflight helicopter! 😂)

5 Likes

Nice! It is an awesome video!

1 Like

Actually wrong life flight, I was thinking if the Pittsburgh one… 😂

1 Like

That’s a really nice and detailed flight report! How were all of your flights?

2 Likes

They were all really great! We got through TSA quickly, the crew were friendly, and all of the flights were on time. It was the best experience my family has had flying as of yet!

2 Likes

Also how was your experience at KPIT? The best airport ever?

1 Like

I’d like to give The Best Airport Ever to KSJC XD

2 Likes

Shoulda named yourself after it! 😂

1 Like

Being named @KSJC does not make me feel me. The name BigBert10 goes a long way back before I even created an IFC account.

2 Likes

I know, honestly I was just trying to think of a name so I did my local airport, and now, well I cant really pull out now…

5 Likes

It was good! Everyone was real nice! KBZN (my local airport) is the best airport ever though.

2 Likes

Is @KPIT part of your family??

3 Likes

Uh, no, this is a smaller town, but not that small…

3 Likes

Well as far as I know… 🤔

1 Like

I far as I know, no. That would be really weird…

1 Like

Ya, I don’t know of any family in Montana, probably best we can hope for is we saw each unknowingly in passing…

1 Like

Nice report!! trying to get 20 letters

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.