Trip Report! Air Canada 205/206 CYYC-CYVR-CYYC

This is my first (proper) trip report! My family and me were in Vancouver to see my sick great uncle. I posted this on youtube, and i hope you guys enjoy! I would love if you guys subscribed and liked :) (I restarted my youtube channel so i have no subs ): ) Please leave any feedback here for me!

Flight Info

Flight 1
Flight Number: AC205
Aircraft: Boeing 737 MAX 8
Route: CYYC-CYVR

Flight 2
Flight Number: AC206
Aircraft: Airbus A319-100
Route: CYVR-CYYC

Video

21 Likes

Awesome report dude! Hear’s one recommendation: if you were to keep the captions on the screen a bit longer to give us time to read it, that would be amazing!

4 Likes

Yeah, i made them shorter because i didn’t get as much footage as i wanted to, so i made them shorter so the captions would fit with the scene.

2 Likes

Great video.

2 Likes

Air Canada’s aircraft painting is very beautiful, the retro design is very elegant, especially the latest 737MAX8🙌

2 Likes

Nice trip report! I flew YYC-YVR this summer on the A319, and the scenery is absolutely spectacular. Would have been fantastic to have got myself on the MAX - it looks rather swanky from the video.

3 Likes

Yes, I agree, I love the paint job!

1 Like

It is great scenery. I usually drive to BC so it was nice seeing the mountains from up above them than down under them.
In terms of the MAX I had to wake up at 5 AM for it, cause there is only 1 MAX on the route. Definitely worth it though!

2 Likes

I’m not sure but maybe this should be in screenshots and videos because of the tripreport vid.

It’s not related to infinite flight so that’s why it’s in RWA :)

1 Like

And also nice tripreport, glad you were visiting where my great aunt lives.

1 Like

Air Canada’s planes are very beautiful, it’s very good, I really like to fly on Air Canada.

3 Likes

Here you are~

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.