Tried to buy a subscription

Hello,

I’m coming back to IF to see all the new features!

I’ve been tried to purchase a month subscription. The order went through however I got an error on IF with a token. Despite this, Google play shows I have an active subscription and I received an email to confirm this.

Any help will be appreciated

cheers!

Just found out it worked but it did it to a new user instead of my profile connected to IF via Facebook?

If you purchased a new subscription or renewed an existing one but cannot access your online account please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Infinite Flight account (tap your name in top right corner, then “Logout”), if you are signed in.
  2. Restart your device
  3. Open Infinite Flight
  4. Tap “Fly Online!”

If you’re unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above please try the following:

1. Uninstall Infinite Flight from your device
  2. Restart your device
  3. Install Infinite Flight from App Store again
  4. Tap “Fly online!”.

The app should then display the account that holds your subscription based on the information found on your Apple-ID.

If you are still unable to access your subscription after completing the steps above, please send an e-mail explaining the steps you’ve already taken as well as the information below to support@infiniteflight.com

• Display Name and Callsign
  • Device
  • Complete Purchase Receipt showing date, item, and item number (Beginning with GPA if Android User)

Was your old account on the same operating system? IOS or Android.

Yes it was, Android

I think your gonna have to send a PM to @schyllberg to move your old account details and flights to this account.

Ok, I have the email of receipt and token given in IF if that is required

I’m here.
This is what’s needed;

New account - User-68444 - N683FC

Account I want to use - Alvi Segovia - Speedbird 125

1 Like

Thank you!

It’s fixed now :)
Just restart the app and you should find everything to be as you wanted it.

Cheers! Thank you very much.

1 Like