Tribute to my Late Cousin

One year ago on November 16th I come home from school and my parents call me upstairs. I sit down next to my brother and the first thing i hear is “there was an accident last night in Rome with your Cousin Olivia, she had an accident and died.” Those were words I never wanted to hear. I had such a close relationship with her and was just so sad to see her leave I wish I could’ve said one last goodbye. On November 16th, 2019 I fled from London to Rome in honor of her. Here are the pictures please enjoy.

BA A319 sunset pics and a BA a319 rotating out of Gatwick.

Fly High Liv 💛

85 Likes

We’re deeply sorry for your loss.

The community will always be there for you.❤

36 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss 😔 nice pictures to honour them though

7 Likes

I know how it feels… About a year ago I lost an uncle that I was in deep contact with.

Remember one thing; “That’s life. For everyone that passes away another is born. You get over it. It might not be soon, but you will eventually”

My sincere condolences to you and your family. 😔

Great pictures too!

14 Likes

I am deeply sorry for your loss 😔. These are such nice pictures and a nice way to honor your cousin.

My condolences to you and your family 💛.

7 Likes

That is really beautiful. Great pictures and share my condolences with you and your family

8 Likes

Condolences to you mate - I was in this situation with my grandfather about 18 months ago.

This is a great quote.

Btw really nice pictures and I am sure the community will reach out to you and your family.

10 Likes

Us at the community, are deeply sorry for the loss. We hope you good luck and wish you well.

Always come to the community at anytime to talk about anything.

4 Likes

I am deeply sorry for your loss this is a nice way to honor your cousin😔and we as a community are always there for you if you need to talk, my best wishes go out to you and your family💛

3 Likes

That’s why we call it a community ❤️

Thanks ❤️

4 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss 😔
Just remember we are a community, we make people better…❤️

3 Likes

i lost my mother last month. i’ve been dealing with it by looking forward rather than back.

hope you will too.

7 Likes

Thank you all ❤️💛

7 Likes

That bites man. I lost my grandmother a few years back on Palm Sunday. We found out right as we had pulled into the church parking lot. She had back problems (or something like that) and I hated myself because I felt like I helped it along. Excellent rotation in the first photo by the way.

5 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine your pain. If you need anything I’m here. God bless you ❤️

3 Likes

Yeah, it hurt then and it still hurts now. We lived quite far apart from each other (same state, just long distances). EMS said it was a peaceful passing. We immediately left the church parking lot and went home.

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss 😔, those pictures are amazing, thanks for sharing us those shots.

2 Likes

My deepest condolences to you, and your family. Fly high mate :)

2 Likes

It’s very devastating that life can go in a click of a finger, you can be with someone 5 minutes beforehand and their gone 5 minutes later without any warning. I’m extremely sorry for your loss.

6 Likes

I’m extremely sorry for your loss 😔. If you need anybody to talk to you can always PM me and I will for sure talk. The community will always be there for you. That’s one of the best things about the community. ❤️

3 Likes