Tribute to diditdadut

Taken @ RJTT on the Casual Server - 23:15 (Jakarta time)

It’s a really hard time for us because the pandemic doesn’t end yet. Here, in Indonesia. Covid-19 getting wilder than before.

Recently, I lost my best friends. His name is Didit, his display name is @diditdadut. He passed away because of covid-19. He’s really humble person and I’ve got lucky to have a partner flight like him. And today I made a lowpass in RJTT using Boeing 777-300ER All Nippon Airways, using his favorite callsign as All Nippon 855 tribute flight for him.

He always loved every time Infinite flight had an update. Especially when ANA livery was added to the Boeing 777. He was very excited.

98 Likes

Rest in Peace :( Wish you all the best on the journey that lies ahead of you… @diditdadut

5 Likes

So sorry for your loss. May @diditdadut fly high on All Nippon 855 on the ANA Boeing 777-300ER.

4 Likes

Thanks man 🤝

2 Likes

Very sorry for your loss. Best of luck for what happens ahead! If you need to talk I’ll be here for you if you need me…

3 Likes

I do appreciate your kindes, Ava.
I really do 🤝
Maybe soon i will talk with you

2 Likes

Thank you and god bless you man 🤝

3 Likes

Sorry for your loss @Fathul_Muiz, it’s a loss for everyone since he’s a community member! Great tribute

7 Likes

Sounds good! My chat box is always open!

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss. If you want to talk to me if you’re feeling sad, feel free to send me a PM. So sorry ❤️

2 Likes

I feel very sorry for you, for this loss. It’s a very nice tribute you did there. Keep strong homie, pm if you want to talk 😘

2 Likes

I’m very sorry for the loss of your friend. We’re here for you.

2 Likes

Sorry for your Loss… Fly High @diditdadut

2 Likes

Very sorry for your loss 💔

2 Likes

Stay strong we are in this together :)
-Your neighbour in Singapore

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for you loss. I send my condolences, may he Rest In Peace! ✊

2 Likes

My condolences, a lovely tribute there. Like many others have offered, feel free to reach out via PM if you ever need - Stay strong 💪🏻

2 Likes

My sincere condolences, I have lost a family member due to covid a few months ago, so i can understand your pain, they will forever fly with every ANA 777 there is to be and shall always be with you in spirit, rest in peace❤️

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. He will be remembered a lot in the community

2 Likes

Really sorry for your loss. I know how the pain on loosing a family/friend is. My PMs are open at any time.

Fly high @diditdadut!

2 Likes