Tribute to American Eagles CRJ-200s

We know yesterday that American Airlines/American Eagle retired those aircraft due to COVID? And others but many people are actually happy (like me) and sad since we know the CRJ-200 is Garbage (pls don’t suspend me) but I might miss these little common aircraft since they can be helpful to routes (not to people though) Long Live CRJ-700/-900!!

Summary

KLAX-KTUS
1:17
Mitsubishi CRJ-200
Expert

By Los Angeles!!!

Here the cramped (kinda) cabin which people
complain with it a lot

Hello Tucson here for storage (or is it Dayton)

Anyway see ya later ✌️ And you too CRJs

41 Likes

And there it is. A terrible plane finally retired. Time to make way for the C-Series/A220.

6 Likes

American airlines didnt really ordered the A220 actually so I think the E Jets count?

1 Like

American might order the A220. But the E-Jets are waaaaaaayyyyyy better than the CRJ-200.

3 Likes

These photos are amazing! This might be your best screenshots topic!

2 Likes

so happy they are gone.

2 Likes

On a flyout I am working on, one terminal is only AMERICAN CRJ’s.

2 Likes

@MJP_27 sure I hope so

@StormyAviation tbh yea so many people hated flying the CRJ-200 by how cramped and uncomfortable they are

@Keegan_Butler cool

1 Like

The -200 was my favorite CRJ to fly in IF. Sayonara AA’s CRJ-200!

Great photos as well @GameBoy_KIRB!

1 Like

Ayo @DeerCrusher you gonna let this man speak badly about your aircraft???

1 Like

YAYAYAYAY i hate CRJ’s lol

3 Likes

plane is so fire

1 Like

Tribute? Nahhhh I’m celebrating Satan’s chariot slowly finally making their way to the desert where they belong… on the ground with nobody on them 🎊🥳

2 Likes

LMAO hope all airlines get rid of it.

1 Like

I heard Delta gonna get rid of it

1 Like

Yay! i hope all airlines get rid of all theyre crjs.

1 Like

Yikes I seen many people hate on the CRJ2 all day long haha

I personally like the CRJ-200, think about all the people it connected to different destinations and yes the cabin maybe be not the best it’s not really like your stuck in there across the Atlantic haha

1 Like

I’ve seen a CRJ-200 flying across the Atlantic before (like from Goose bay to Keflavik?)

2 Likes

American isn’t getting a220s :/

2 Likes