Treinador atc(língua portuguesa)

I would like to know if there is an atc trainer who speaks Portuguese.

although I have a basic level of English, and I am progressing on that. i want to study and qualify to teach portuguese (portugal) and brazilians atcs. a good level of English I know it is necessary, but knowing the commands is enough.

Aguardemos ansiosos

🛫🛫🛫🛫

1 Like

Hi there, @Avioleo!

Running through the list of trainers, I can’t seem to find any who are based in Portugal or speak Portuguese. There are most likely a couple, but I’m not able to say any names off the top of my head. In order to maximize your chances of getting a trainer who speaks the language, I recommend entering your country of choice when it asks for your country/timezone, as this tells the training team much more about your English vocabulary than a timezone does.

Please keep in mind that you’re expected to have a basic comprehension of English as an IFATC. I would advise your Portuguese/Brazilian compatriots to fill out a form for training if they can speak a little English. We generally leave the training to qualified trainers who know their stuff, but the good part is, they’re a resourceful team. I’m sure they’ll find a way to communicate with non-native English speakers; after all, it can’t be the first time a language barrier has gotten in the way. :)

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask. I hope to see you among our ranks in the near future!

3 Likes

I know that to operate without a doubt we need to have a good level of English. but to have a training, let’s say more personal. logging into a specific aerodrome that is not very busy online would be great to avoid being reported. because in theory it would certainly be our base, but nothing better than the experience in practice. so it is also in the real world. thank you very much for your considerations and help. were very helpful. Love it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.