Treating training server as your playground

Okay grade 3-5 🛑 treating Training server as your means to ignore Correct ATC instructions just because you spawn at the opposite end of the ACTIVE runway just because the winds show all runways as green…ughhh🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ Go to expert so u can be ghosted 👻 please please or at least go to expert server with no ATC so u can treat it as casual 🙄🙋🏾‍♂️😩

2 Likes

Repeated complaints/grousing is unfortunately not going to work. If you’re doing ATC at one of those busy airport like KLAX you’re not going to get 100% accurate and correct response even from grade 5s. I admit I’ve been there myself, and thinking back it was probably a stupid thing to do, but if you really want to make a difference as I’ve said to anybody who’s asked you should apply for IFATC. It’s honestly not hard and with you experience you would be a great addition. I’m not part of IFATC but I aspire to be and am working toward that goal. Apart from that there’s nothing much I can say. Apologize if I came off as harsh. If you have something to say to the pilot you could send him a pm on IFC.

3 Likes

I don’t want IFATC to ghost…just follow correct ATC instructions on the training server…how else is someone supposed to learn if grade 2 see grade 3-5 ignoring correct ATC Communications on the training server 🤦🏽‍♂️

Don’t really wanna start an arguement so we can move this to the dms, but here’s my theory just because someone above you is doing something wrong, do you follow him? Or do you do what is right? Same thing with grade 2s don’t have to follow grade 3s as long as they watch the tutorials they’ll know the right thing to do. Just my 2 cents

5 Likes

Well there are a handful of grade 3-5 who just don’t know information about ATC that’s they need to know,I mean the requirements are very sweet for grades 3-4.They could also be trolls because they are out there.
Those grades 3-5 who don’t listen or understand should take a look at the tutorials or just get ghosted and learn.(that’s the worst way to me)

1 Like

I so agree with you on that

I agree ,a lot of people ,especially beginners tend to think those that are grade 4-5 understand eveything and are doing everything right .A huge amount of grade 3-5 are pretty empty in needed knowledge

3 Likes

There are far too many TS complaining topics.
Remember: not all TS pilots have the IFC too see possible NOTAMS and proper understanding of the live point of the sim.

This topic is honestly just a duplicate “venting post”.
We get it, it’s frustrating and the only way out of it for sure is joining IFATC.

5 Likes

Definitely agree with that until they are on expert and then they act like angels

1 Like

Yeah most TS1 Pilots have never even heard of the IFC or just don’t spend time here

1 Like

True the passion for aviation is real😂

1 Like

will so many posts like this help.? and its pilots choice where they wanna fly. on expert or on training. and trust me grade as you mentioned has nothing to do with their ability to follow instructions. in Expert as an IFATC. I’ve seen grade 5 behaving childish. and if you are really obsessed with controlling contact a trainer and recruiter as mentioned above and move on with it.

3 Likes

Oh by the way no rant as that is not allowed 🙄🤦🏽‍♂️😂🤷🏾‍♂️

Grade is a mark of flight time, not knowledge. Someone can be grade 5 and never have opened the ATC menu ever. For realistic traffic, it’s probably best to announce on the IFC that you’re opening at an airport that isn’t regularly used in IF, and hope for experienced pilots to come based on what they see here.

4 Likes

Omg yes some great advice

1 Like

Complaining about this topic about someone complaining won’t help either lol. I think these things have merit here because they need to be talked about, why can’t people vent about what they feel is a problem? Smh be real now. What’s the point of the forum if people can’t talk about things, they can start out as a legitimate complaint, no problem.

1 Like

Ok, fair enough. One venting topic is acceptable.
But the second just becomes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

2 Likes

My intentions are never to rant or take away from the flying really now🤦🏽‍♂️

3 Likes

It might be necessary for learning purposes if you see the same grades doing the same stuff no ranting

One thing that may be helpful for you is to tell the aircraft one time and then tell them to follow directions it read the tutorial, after that, I would ignore them as if they don’t exist. Some people just want the attention, why give it to them you know.

1 Like