Travelling around the world

New Infinite Flight Movie, give it a watch and tell me what you think, all feedback is appreciated :)

7 Likes

Pretty good landing and on the marks, love it 👍 Nice video mate.

thanks so much :)

1 Like

Around the word, sir?

1 Like

Yeah because the movie is a flight from Dubai to New york.

1 Like

No, read the title of your thread…

ohhhhh thanks for that, my bad 😂

1 Like

No problem! I’ll watch your video in sometime and let you know how it is :)

@DaniBen010, it’s pretty good… however, maybe you can time lapse the rest of the flight? I did that, and it comes out good when I post my videos… you could try the same

1 Like

Is it your first one? If so well done!

I could do that with short haul routes it’s just the problem is that i have to screen record for like 10 hours and i only have 64gb of storage so it wouldn’t work.

2 Likes

It’s my second one which has actually a bug improvement, this is my first :)

I can tell u used iMovie to edit nice video and nice landing jfk is my home town airport 🙂

1 Like

As a fellow youtuber my self who’s has done editing on iMovie (and I still do to this point) I feel like 1. try to cut a little bit more of the replay bar at the bottom so it looks clean and also mute the transition so it doesn’t make that sound other then that it was an amazing video if u need help editing on iMovie feel free to pm me ☺️

1 Like

You could connect the phone/tablet to a computer and run QuickTime (if you are using Mac). Then record the video (you can do that). After that, use iMovie to time lapse it and you can export it or create your video and export it to YouTube. Then just delete the original cottage once it’s done so that it doesn’t take up space.

Also, make sure to use non-copyrighted music and sound effects.

i’m on windows :/

1 Like

ahh thanks for the tips :)

2 Likes

But you use iMovie, right?

Not bad for your first few videos! Make sure to not taxi with your strobes though, that’s unrealistic. Like mentioned above try to make cleaner cuts and hide the replay bar at the bottom. Keep it up!