Travel momento

Hi, I couldn’t find any related topic to this (might just be the wording of my searches) but if there is a related topic then this can be closed.

What was your favorite travel momento or thing you got while traveling or on an aircraft.

I got one of those little like Dutch houses on KLM

And kept a spanish coke bottle while in Spain

1 Like

I still have a gate-checked tag on my trombone case. 😂I also have a Northwest bag tag on it. Bidding starts at $500

I did get what the pilot called a “trading card”. It’s a picture of Alaska’s “Spirit of The Islands” livery. It has all the 737-800 specs and details on the back.

I was supposed to fly on it not too long after getting the card but they changed the plane last second.

1 Like

Cool, I just remembered that I got 2 frontier like collecting cards with the animals on them

1 Like

Isn’t really travel, but have an inflatable Westjet B737 lol giving by “Staff from Westjet” These are really rare, they are so unique! 😆

1 Like

When you still have a bag tag on your baseball bag from when you went to Phoenix for baseball 8 months ago.

2 Likes

I remember I had a luggage tag and on one side of the Oneworld Priority card stuck in the middle of the Bag Tag, the check in staff wrote Happy Merry Christmas and I didn’t realise until the next day when I arrived

2 Likes

My dad has a collection of those houses that he loves so whenever I get them on KLM flights I try to find a way to get them to him

1 Like

Lots and lots of airline cards from my Grandparents traveling around the world. I also have an American Champagne Glass and stirring flag from 1st class, which they don’t have anymore. (Not these at least). Also flight tags. And safety cards. 😂 My Dad also has an AA Cargo Holding strap for luggage. Plus MD-80 seats (in the family, not mine). I have family that worked for American.

2 Likes

I kept the socks I got on an Air Tahiti Nui fight.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.