Transparent Logo

Hey guys,

This is just a small thing, but I’ve noticed that the Infinite Flight logo now has a transparent background. I’ve tried this on multiple browsers. Here’s what I mean;

Any particular reason for this? And is it something that can be changed. It’s not the biggest issue in the world, but something I can’t help but notice

Please do not reply if you’re going to suggest I “Restart my device” or anything along those lines. Anyone that knows me will know that I have already tried anything you can come up with;
This is a question for the moderation team.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hello!

I’ve notified the individual responsible for this change and he’ll reply as soon as he’s able :)

3 Likes

Do you not like it though? Now you can do fun things like this ;)

19 Likes

Dude… Nobody else does that…

8 Likes

I was able to do that before. I found a transparent logo fo IF 3mounths ago

Try using a dark mode or a launcher or you can put it in a folder

You could do the exact same if you imported the logo into PowerPoint or any other suitable image editor, removed the background and saved the image.

Cheers lads, appreciate it 😑

3 Likes

Hey, they aren’t suggesting anything to you, and your message doesn’t cover what they are talking about 🤷‍♂️

@balloonchaser good job btw 😂

5 Likes

He doesn’t want community assistance is what he means. He wants someone by the name of … to answer and fix it 😉

2 Likes

Who is this you and Ginger Santa speak of? 😂

It’s Android after all… surely you’d be able to change the app icon somehow if that’s what you’re after.

You’ll all find out soon enough. If we said who it was then all of our hard work here would be lost. He/she is pretty busy at the moment 😉

PS- we’re good at keeping things a secret. Beta life…

I wonder…

Righto you don’t need to rub your beta privellages in our faces Chris
😂

1 Like

Solved, let me know if you have any more issues. Thanks, guys!

2 Likes

Yep, it appears to be resolved. A little thing that I appreciate 🤪

This topic was automatically closed after 23 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.