Transfering my account [Google]

Hello.
I want to switch my current google account with my infinite flight sim to a brand new google account. The problem is that I don’t want to pay more money to get back the planes that I used to have onto my new account. Is there a way that I can transfer my infinite flight on my current google account to my new google account without paying more money? Thxs.

Hi. You will have to send an email to the devs, but I can’t remember what it is, sorry. @Tyler_Shelton

The planes you have bought are connected to your apple Id or Google play store Id. Although, live is connected to your Google or Facebook account.

Thank you for contacting support. We look forward to helping you resolve your issue!

Currently end users cannot change their Live credentials. It is advised to use a Facebook or Google credential you plan to keep long term. If you have an unplanned or an unavoidable problem requiring you to change your credential currently assigned to your online subscription, we will need you to accomplish the following steps:

1. Create a new account on Infinite Flight with the new Facebook or Google credential you wish to use.

2. Reply to this message with a complete copy of the subscription purchase receipt. No statements or banking information will be accepted.

3. Indicate the old account user display name (not email please) and call sign.

4. Indicate the newly created account user display name and call sign.

Your previous stats and progress will be transferred to the new account. In rare cases, some user’s stats will be unable to successfully transfer to their new account. Replying with the above information is your acceptance to the possible risk of lost stats.

I appreciate you allowing me to assist you today. Please let me know if I can do anything else to improve your experience.

1 Like

Don’t post your receipt in this public chat though haha. Send it as a pm to the recipients.