Transfer account from Facebook to email for login

Hello,

I am having a problem. I used to have a Facebook account with which I used to login but now I have deleted my Facebook account.

I would like to use the same email Id to login but not through Facebook.

How do I do that?

I have substantial flying hours and I don’t want to create a new account.

I suggest changing this category from #general to #support . Once you put it in that topic the moderators will help you.

Also welcome back, we have not seen you here in a while on the community! Welcome back.

Just changed it to support. Yes it’s been a while since I have been on the forum or played the game.

Covid-19 has not been so forgiving.

Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

I saw on your profile you live in India. I can’t imagine the terrible things happening there due to COVID. Stay safe man! We are all here if you need anything - we will do our best to help from our end! Once again, stay safe.

Have a nice night.

Best,

American

2 Likes

Hello and welcome back to the community!

First of all, can you tell me if you had your IFC account linked to your Infinite Flight account?

No it wasn’t but both use the same email ID as in the Facebook ID I used to login to the game and the one to login to the community. I just want to get rid of the Facebook login while keeping the same email ID.

Hello!

Do you recall the last known callsign?

No, absolutely not. It was a long time back. The last time I played was before there was an option to merge the login or a common call sign.

Can you send me a PM with the email address?

Sure just doing it.

1 Like

Thanks!

Unfortunately there’s no accounts in our database with that email. It could be that you didn’t share the email when you linked it.

Are you on iOS or Android?

I only use IOS. I have been running the subscription for a very long time.

Whom do I needed to share the email Id with.
As you can see below the log book is still there. It’s just that I deleted my Facebook profile I can’t sign in using Facebook anymore.

Ah.
If you still have access to the account, go to Settings → Account and connect with your community profile.

That’s best option.

Thanks for it working I believe.

1 Like

Looks good! :)

But do let me know if I need to connect my account in any manner. As I don’t want to loose my flying hours.

Can you help me with the same. I just started my pro subscription as well.

Thank you all. Got my account recovered without loosing the flying hours.

3 Likes