Transavia A320Neo

Transavia-Airbus-01

“The Air France-KLM Group has become Airbus’ latest conquest this week, as the planemaker has snagged another significant order from the European group. In total, the group ordered 100 A320neo family aircraft for KLM and the two Transavias, with options for 60 more. In a surprise move, the group has also signed up for four A350F for Air France, with options on a further four.”

Transavia:

It is a very interesting choice as the Transavia (both Dutch and French) fleet currently fully consists of the Boeing 737 (700 and 800) type.
This means another blow to Boeing who delivered the last (non leased) Boeing 737 to Transavia (Holland) in April 2020 according to: Please refresh this page

Although delivery is pretty far away, it’s the perfect time for a Transavia A320Neo feature request!

Thank god we have a KLM a359 😅 you know how hard it is to get a livery you want in IF 😅

1 Like

Yup a lot of cringe in that plane, let’s hope this one’s getting added when the time is right.

1 Like

I would 100% prefer the 737-800 for the new Transavia livery

1 Like

Which one is staying in the long-term though? But I agree, the 737 livery is more important at the moment as we only have the B738 as of now

I would 100% agree.
And as said by @MxP the 737 is in the current situation more needed and wanted for a very long time.
But on the long term it will replace the 737’s as it seems right now. And so it would be a great future add when Transavia have them in their fleet.

1 Like

And let me add to my point, the NEO isn’t even in the sim

1 Like

Also very true, but let’s hope it’ll be added in the future.
Second half of 2023 are the first planes being delivered so a lot of time still left.

1 Like

I’m a simple man, I see Transavia and KLM livery request, I vote.

1 Like

Thanks! Greatly appreciate it :)

1 Like

A great concept of how it could look like!

Credits: Transavia A320 Neo | 16K » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like