Transavia 737-800 New Livery

We need it. At least Transavia France no double livery then

1 Like

This livery is really a must have in Infinite Flight… I hope this liverys will come with EHAM 3D

2 Likes

What a cool livery :)

5 Likes

I’ve been waiting for EHAM 3D for a while now. Very much anticipating that one.

3 Likes

Amsterdam coming in the 21.6 a brand new 3D airport with the old Transavia livery. Nahhh… We need the new Transavia livery (2015 aswell. I don’t know if we can say “new”)

3 Likes

True , I would love to recreate this angle, I mean with the fences on the sides on IF, you know :

And the old livery is awful comparing to this one, it hurts to see it on some vids lol

1 Like

In general, the IF livery database is outdated and needs an overall update.
I’m not going to list liveries that are faulty or outdated or even non-existent … but they are numerous

2 Likes

It’s very sad that this livery/airline is so forgotten by IF, this thread has been on for 3 years.
Nothing has been done with Transavia except the removal of the 757 livery while Transavia is one of the bigger “low-cost” airlines in Europe and a huge 737 operator.
The United 737 was updated almost immediately when the new livery came out and we are waiting for years with the Transavia one…

I sincerely hope that it’ll come out with the EHAM update… (been hoping that for years)

This is not a offensive post in anyway!!

2 Likes

10000% agree.

🤐Don’t say there are countries outside the United States

2 Likes

It’s a lovely livery 💚🤍💚🤍 would love to fly it in and out of EHAM 🇳🇱🧡🌷 especially it’s coming 3D

4 Likes

it doesn’t seem like it lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Oh , I wasn’t aware that Transavia flew to Innsbruck , the picture looks truly stunning and epic with the moutain below + its livery ! 🔥

What are their routes from this airport ?

They usually fly
EHAM- LOWI
EHEH-LOWI
EHRD-LOWI
I think but definitely EHAM

1 Like

Transavia operates to LOWI from EHAM, EHRD and EHEH. In the winter season they fly a few times a week from all three airports. In summer only once a week I believe.

1 Like

Strangely, Transavia France TO has more routes than Transavia HV

1 Like

I think that is because TO does have also some national routes in France. In Holland we don’t have any national routes, it’s not worth it. For example, EHAM-EHEH is only about 8 mins flight time😆

2 Likes

Indeed. Also more hubs I think

Paris Orly
Lyon
Nantes
Montpellier
Brest

Compared to

Amsterdam
Eindhoven
Rotterdam
(Brussels soon ?)

It would then be logical to add Transavia France TO for the new livery and leave the old one with Transavia HV
(I’m speaking about the registration)

1 Like

It wouldn’t bother me if it has a French Registration, but if we get a new livery I’d think it’s better to remove the old one.
I haven’t seen the old one for years in real life.

Transavia also has routes at Groningen (Eelde) Airport

3 Likes

Even if everyone want to remove a livery to add a new one. Infinite Flight never did it

1 Like