Transavia 737-800 New Livery

Look at that belly 👀🤭

4 Likes

Must feel nice to have your wish granted after… 4 years!

4 Likes

Ahaha yes !! I’m very thankful they finally added it in.

3 Likes

Congratulations everyone 😻😉

4 Likes

YES. I am so glad I was right. I can’t wait to absolutely fly every route out of EHRD with this beauty.

4 Likes

Alléluia !!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

map

Transavia Netherlands routes from Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Rotterdam-The Hague.

6 Likes

Awesome !!! Thanks again to all the Infinite Flight team :)

2 Likes

so we’ll have to open another topic request for the Split scimitars vartiant now

1 Like

Not needed imo at this point lol, at least the livery is confirmed which is enough.
Ok, this is a detail that I like a lot but most of Transavia aircrafts don’t have it tho I guess.

Just to know that we’ll have the livery is more than enough I think ^^

4 Likes

Agreed, and although it would be a super nice addition I think they won’t add it in the future due to it being quite a small addition and not a direct change on the livery.

1 Like

Bruuh 🧐 it is Already confirme…

1 Like

If you feel that’s necessary. Transavia barely operates them and will be switching to the A320NEO pretty soon.

3 Likes

It is, but we were talking about the scimitar winglet on some of the planes in the Transavia fleet which is not confirmed (yet?).

1 Like

My mistake! Sorry!

1 Like

Transavia only has 4 or 5 airframes which have fitted the split-scimitars. I don’t see the need of it.

1 Like

roger that then

1 Like

Would be nice with the split scimitars on the livery, but I’m pretty sure you will get the same feelings when flying the Transavia livery without split scimitars that you would get if it had split-scimitars

2 Likes

And now it will be added in 22.1! 🎉

1 Like