Transavia 737-800 New Livery

Hello everyone,
I know this new livery is already requested 2 years ago, but it was not a succesful post for me, so here i’m gonna give you some more information about it!

Fleet:
Transavia is using the Boeing 737-800, and the Boeing 737-700.
They are using 8 737-700’s, and 33 737-800’s, with 2 more orders for the 737-800.
But this request is only for the 737-800!

In the past Transavia used the: Douglas DC-6, Caravelle, Boeing 707-320, Boeing 737-200, Boeing 737-300, Boeing 757-200 and Airbus A300-B4. Infinite Flight still got the 757-200 of Transavia.

About the new livery:
The new Transavia livery got only green & white colours. It has the logo on the bottom with a suitcase, and beach umbrella that means for nice sunny destinations. And ofcourse they have another beautiful destinations like: Innsbruck, Dubai, Helsinki and lots more!
The new Transavia Livery got also the logo on the winglets and on the engines. And which is also very nice is the back-wheels are white!

If you like the new livery please vote, and maybe it will be added in the next updates!

I would really love this one!

8 Likes

This livery is beautiful and modern

4 Likes

Thankss! Please vote for this topic and share it with your friends!

4 Likes

Good looking bird see it a lot at EHAM👍🏼

4 Likes

And EHRD + EHEH.
Please vote for this beautiful livery and share it with everybody!

2 Likes

my votes are over, sorry:(

3 Likes

I just Got to drop some love for this bae ❤️❤️❤️ (Voted)

3 Likes

You have my vote nice livery

4 Likes

There are a whole bunch of great looking lievrys I don’t realky know which one ti vote for so I don’t tend to vote but I hope to see that livery added in the future

2 Likes

I hope see with 737 rework… Nice livery

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late. But I love this livery!

3 Likes

Hopefully this comes in the 737 Rework!

2 Likes

Yea me too!!

1 Like

This is so needed! Such an important airline for European flights.

2 Likes

Maybe with the new update :)

1 Like

Hello I have more votes but when I have whatever vote I have and I will vote for it.

And that’s a very good idea.🙂🙂✈✈

2 Likes

Would be a good adding I love the new livery

3 Likes

Voted & bumping this one up! We absolutely need this…

2 Likes

Ya got my vote!