Transatlantic airways

After flying some global and seeing the chaos of aircrafts crossing the Atlantic Ocean I thought that implementing some kind of airway system to better guide the planes would be a great addition to the game. This way we don’t have aircraft collision as we have to Atc to guide us and we would be better of using jetstreams to fly more efficient. I would love to hear your thoughts about this. I also leave a picture on how it could look.

1 Like

Hello!

Welcome to the community. We appreciate your post today, but in order to post in the #live:va, #live:events, #features and #real-world-aviation categories, you must be trust level 2 (TL2).
Keep reading, posting, liking, and following the guidelines and you’ll get there in no time! Also, be sure to search for any similar existing posts before making your own, in order to avoid making a duplicate topic.
Below is some information regarding trust levels and the how this forum works - we ask that you please take a look over and understand these posts. Don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions.

Thanks!

1 Like

Once you reach TL2, post something in the features category.

Kind Regards,
Chris