TransAmerica Airlines- A Professional VA

Hello to all, I am CaptJackson, Founder and CEO of the brand-new VA, TransAmerica Airlines.

First off here is our website. Below, you will find more information about us, so keep reading!

FLIGHT BIDDING
To make TAA more realistic and to set us apart, we use a flight bidding system. Instead of putting our routes on our website and having pilots fly them “willy-nilly” we have our pilots bid for routes. A pilot will enter information like what flight he/she will be operating and departure/arrival times. Then, a staff member will make sure that flight is not taken and will give them clearance to fly the route!

DESTINATIONS
We currently fly to 15 destinations in the Southern California and South Florida regions. We will be flying to another three airports soon, and of course lots more after the release of global flight! All destinations are located on our website.

[details=Routes]SoCal
KLAX-KSAN
KLAX-KPSP
KLAX-KNUC
KLAX-KPMD
KLAX-MMTJ
KLAX-KNXP
KLAX-KOKB
KSAN-KNUC
KSAN-KBUR
KSAN-KPSP
KSAN-KONT

SoFlo
KFLL-KTPA
KFLL-KRSW
KFLL-KRSQ
KFLL-KAPF
KFLL-KPBI
KTPA-KRSW
KTPA-KPBI
KTPA-KRSQ
KRSW-KPBI
KRSW-KRSQ[/details]

FLEET
Short-Haul
Embraer E-175

Medium-Haul
Boeing 737-700
Boeing 737-800

Long Haul aircraft will be added to the fleet once global has been released.

OPEN POSITIONS
TAA is ready to hire corporate staff! Available positions are located below, please fill out the corresponding applications located on the apply sections of the website.
Route Manager
Media Manager
Pilot Trainer
Recruiter
• Bids Manager: To apply please comment below or PM me

Of course, pilots are needed as well! If you would like to fly for us, please fill out the application located on the website. If you have less than 30,000 XP, you will have to take a short entry exam.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments, or if there is anything we can improve on!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post, and we hope to see you flying with us soon!
Happy Flying from CaptJackson and TransAmerica Airlines!

We have been given permission by the IFVARB to begin operations

5 Likes

I like your system with the flight bidding, I think having the routes on the website is a bit unprofessional, having a staff member to approve it is just brilliant, I really like your VA and wish you all the best :)

1 Like

Thank you @Louis

1 Like

Could I apply for training pilot

Or bids manager

A professional va wouldn’t fly an embrser into KOKB

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.