Been struggling to buy pro and there is money in my card, and have reinstalled so please did this thanks.
If there isn’t money sufficient for Pro in your card that seems to be the issue? Or am I misunderstanding your issue?
That error usually comes with a “Read more…” link. I would strongly advise you tap that and follow the instructions given there.
Infinite Flight has no control over accepted payment methods or rejected payments. So best option is to follow the instructions given by Play Store.
Hey! In addition to what Seb posted, there’s a few things that I found online to check and try here, so let’s go through them one by one:
Check if there is enough money in your card to purchase Pro. It has to be sufficient to cover the cost of Pro, plus any taxes. Also make sure your payment card is compatible with Google Play.
If the above step doesn’t work, try clearing the Play Store cache. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Apps.
- Choose the Google Play Store app > Storage.
- Open Google Play Services and open Storage and then select Clear cache.
- Restart your phone/tablet and try making purchases again.
- If that didn’t work, try re-adding the payment method to the Play Store. Here’s how:
- Open the Play Store.
- Tap on the hamburger icon in the upper left corner and open Account.
- Select Payment methods.
- Tap More payment settings.
- Remove the current payment method and reset your phone/tablet.
- Go back to the payment settings and tap Add credit or debit card.
- Enter your user credentials again and try purchasing something in the Google Play Store.
- If all of this didn’t work, try a different payment method and see if it works.
Hope one of these steps works, so you can purchase your subscription successfully!
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.