Trans World Airlines B757-200 - N701TW

With the announcement of the 757 rework, I thought it was time to bring this request out!

TWA has a storied history in aviation, and having had a significant 757 fleet back in the day, its a perfect airline married with a perfect aircraft. This would be a great way to introduce TWA into infinite flight and to have more retro liveries introduced in the sim. The TWA livery would allow for trans-con routes from JFK, SFO, and LAX, as well as domestic trunk routes from St. Louis.

TWA’s 757’s were taken over by American and Delta post 2001 merger, and are still flying to this day!

Photo credit: Jonathan Holmes (airliners.net)

Well all we have is the TWA 737, which is just a special AA livery. I do think we need more TWA liveries, and the 757 is a great option.

I’m out of votes, but I’m not out of support, and this gets my support!

5 Likes

Thanks @Butter_Boi! I hope this made it in the livery list that has been finalized already. If not, we’ll have to keep fighting for this to make it’s way in down the road.

2 Likes

Not really a TWA fan, but this looks sleek! I don’t have enough vote though, maybe later

3 Likes

Sleek indeed. Thanks for stopping by, any show of support is appreciated!

2 Likes

Such a beautiful livery! I’ve voted!

3 Likes

Agreed! Super classy and it brings back the gold from the golden era of the 1960’s. Thanks for voting!

3 Likes

Another photo of this beautiful bird landing at BWI in April 2000. Just a year later TWA would be no more, as it merged with American Airlines. Why have an American TWA retro jet when you could have the original!

Photo Credit: Jonathan W Holmes

2 Likes

I voted. Definitely one of the most beautiful liveries on the 757. Hopefully this is one of the historical liveries that the developers brought up in their recent posts.

1 Like

Dang we need that in the sim! I’m freeing up a vote for it right now

Thanks for the support! I really hope so too, would be a lovely retro livery to have in game.

1 Like

We really do! Thanks for the support Mateo!

1 Like