tenor
The F.B.I. is coming for you.

United 777-200ER
Flight Time: 4:36
Server: Expert
Event: @A320ifly’s San Diego Event
Cruising Speed: Mach 0.84
Cruising Altitude: 37,500 feet.

Today we will be flying United Polaris Class from Dulles IAD to San Diego!

My first class ticket didn’t give me access to the United Polaris Lounge, but I was fine with that, as I went to Chick-Fil-A for a chicken
sandwich, which was good. I also got fries and a drink.
I walked over to the gate, and my plane was on time.
This was my first time flying United, so I was exited to fly it in Polaris Class. (An unrealistic Cathay Pacific 777-300ER was parked next to us.)

We started our pushback, two minutes early, which was weird because the plane was kind of empty. But nonetheless, it was a good seat.

A United 787-9 took off before us, which gave me some time too settle in before takeoff. I didn’t film it, but that’s fine.

We climbed very fast. We were cruising after maybe 7 minutes of flight!

After what felt like no time had passed, we were already on the decent. The mountains and desert made a beautiful landscape with so much to see.

Here’s my landing. It was a little rough, but it was my first time landing in San Diego.

We taxied in and pictured here, is an American A321 heading out to Charlotte, North Carolina.

After a nice flight, we were off the plane and in San Diego. United is good, but I can confirm (not bias) that Delta is better.

Thanks for reading!

Here’s a cookie 🍪

14 Likes

Bruh

10 char

2 Likes

We’re in Minneapolis.

1 Like

Just what house?

Just kidding, lol

Haha, i’m not home in USA right now, i’m in Europe, c’mon catch me 😝

3 Likes

Then you’re in the wrong place. I’m on vacation in Massachusetts right now.

4 Likes

Doubt the FBI can, but they have international partners like Europol who would be more than happy to assist I’m sure.

4 Likes

Nice pictures, it looks like the UA B772’s in IF are equipped with the P&W 4090 engines which in my opinion are quite underrated. I love the drop spool and the growl it makes when the plane is taking off. In my opinion it sounds better than the GE-90 but nothing beats the Trent 800 in terms of sound.

3 Likes

A black Mercedes is following me for about 10min now? Should i panic?

2 Likes

I saw you when you did this flight, I was in the United 738 going to Dallas.

2 Likes

Why on Earth would you cruise at FL375?

5 Likes

Why is that odd?

1 Like

Unless I’m missing something, you generally only cruise at FLs multiples of 10 (330, 340, 350…). I believe there were/are studies to implement FLs multiples of 5, but nothing implemented yet as far as I’m aware.

3 Likes

Very nice pictures! Definitely subbing!

2 Likes

Ok, I just always cruise at an odd number, or what I have cruised at IRL.

1 Like

I was just about to ask that lol

1 Like

It’s an image but IFC doesn’t wanna render it directly for some reason.

2 Likes
1 Like

I opened it, what are you gonna do about it. BTW nice shots of that B772!

1 Like