Training Server

Really enjoying flying on the training server because of the new ATC’s perfecting their craft and I’m trying to keep my landings volume up to maintain my current grade. I really don’t mind the misdirects from approach to tower and being diverted to an opposite runway than vectored to. In my opinion our training ATC’s are doing a splendid job and I’m certain they will move onto the the expert server which will only enhance my experience. I will continue to do my best to make their tasks and training more manageable…ie airspace awareness, self spacing, 360’s ect.
Keep up the great work folks and thank you!

4 Likes

Most (well maybe not most) but some of the people controlling ATC on TS1 are actually using tutorials and are attempting to try out for IFATC on the expert server. So there’s that :)

1 Like

I definitely think that the ATC in training server has improved drastically, because the training form submissions re opened.
Good job to all training server ATC’s. Keep it up

1 Like

I admire their courage and enthusiasm, perhaps one day, I may try to crack and fry that egg too.

1 Like

Yes compared to pre global TS1 I find this way better because I can actually fly on training server. I think mostly because there are less pilots to handle and there were tons people going to 4 airports (KLAX, KNUC, KPSP, KSAN) but know it’s tons of people with the possiblity to go to thousands of airports. Decreasing the load on ATC controllers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.