Training server discussion

I wanted to discuss an incident that happened to me earlier this morning. I was on approach for Klax and when the atc finished with the vectors, he transferred me to the tower. I simply requested clearance for runway 25R and after a couple min there was no response which is understandable considering that the airport was very congested with incoming aircrafts as well as the ones on ground. As i was getting closer, I requested again and yet still no answer. The interesting part about this was that he was giving clearance to other aircrafts but not me. So i had to do three 360s due to the fact that i still hadn’t gotten my clearance. I also checked if i had gotten ghosted but i wasn’t. So finally i just left because it was just frustrating me. One thing i do want to state is that, i personally think they need to have experienced controllers on that server so we don’t have to run into situations like this one

1 Like

Training Server, KLAX. Thats really all that needs to be said. Filled with a bunch of noob pilots and ATC. If you really want a more realistic experience, fly on the Expert server.

1 Like

@NJAY456 Welcome to the forums! The Training Server is meant for pilots and ATC alike to try out and learn the system and controls for flying and controlling. In that regard, there are less strict restrictions, and less rules are in place to be enforced. For this reason, many pilots and controllers don’t know how to properly operate on there, and unfortunately, some purposely try to ruin your experience. Things like ghosting also will not occur, as that is an ATC power given to the trained and supervised IFATC, that only and are only allowed to control on the Expert Server

If you’re looking for a more professional and realistic flying and controlling, please look into flying on the Expert Server. Sadly, for the far future, no enforcement of stricter rules will be found on the Training Server. Thanks for your understanding and welcome to the forums!

1 Like