Training Server Chaos LAX

Inspired by @TheFlyingGuy1

Today on the Training server, I was flying from KLAX to PHNL or should I say… attempting to…

As I was commencing pushback, and throughout my taxi to 25L I saw chaos unfold before my eyes. I had to double check I didn’t click “casual server” by mistake… anyway. Here is the latest aviation news headlines.

1. British Airways not sure what direction to take their airline. Pilots navigate political crisis as they depart on the wrong runway, into oncoming traffic. Brexit must be stressful.

2. American has found a new way to improve its on time performance by cutting the taxi line.

3. One World alliance members American Airlines and Cathay Pacific considering a merger, and what that might look like. British Airlines also consider merging with its American partner. In other news, WOW paid their bills and begin LAX service.

4. American Airlines have abandoned merger talks with Cathay Pacific, and are focusing their efforts on British Airways.

5. American Airlines have realised they are better off by themselves, and are renewing their ageing fleet by means of total hull loss.

6. Alaskan Airlines have made a u-turn in their regional strategy, reporting they are feeling tapped by larger airlines.

7. Alaskan Airlines are now considering expanding their regional subsidiary into Hong Kong, with the first Dash 8 to be transferred to Hong Kong via 777 today.

8. American Airlines in the headlines again, this time pilots accused of appearing out of the blue.

9. In other interesting news, after finding new investors, WOW is blowing away the competition…

10. And finally, we are receiving reports from Los Angeles that American Airlines are now doing a 5 x hourly service from LAX to Boise Idaho using 777-300ER due. I da Ho about you, but I’d say Delta is missing a connection.

Well thats all from us as IFTV News, thank you for tuning in, and we’ll see you next time ;).

53 Likes

Lol. Great idea

1 Like

This is great 😂😂

1 Like

I really tried with this one haha! Maybe Ill make it a weekly news thing haha

2 Likes

Summer pilots, coming to an airport near you!

2 Likes

You should it’s so funny😂

1 Like

Thanks man! haha

1 Like

When AA started to cut the taxi line I was laughing so hard. This is a great idea.

Please do more. This made my day

2 Likes

Love the captions! 😂 Glad to see WOW doing great again.

1 Like

Were you there at KLAX? Haha I didn’t even end up taking off I was like… I don’t even know. Meanwhile on the otherwise a F14 was doing like MACH 5 up and down the runway haha.

I guess its official… bringing another news update soon! haha! @Miguel_Ortiz

1 Like

Rumour has it that they’ve really taken off… HAHA. Ok I need to stop.

1 Like

The best story i’ve heard today lmao!

I remember those good times on training server.

1 Like

It was all by chance. Last night I was flying EGLL to RKSI with Asiana 777-200ER and somewhere during my sleep the auto pilot disconnected for some reason and I was over speeding for like 6 violations then I got disconnected. RIP to my violation ratio. Looking forward to being back on Expert in 6 days :(

3 Likes

Trust me: EGLL/KLAX + Expert server + no active ATC = casual server

Cya back in a few days 😂

2 Likes

Contact Tower when able, that’s the only solution.

1 Like

I’ll be back tomorrow.

1 Like

Oh my goodness…thats the funniest thing I’ve read in a while.

Made an…interesting…start to my day lol

3 Likes

Haha! You’re welcome!

Yep just a normal day in KLAX in training server

Should do more of this lol

1 Like

This is incredibly funny

1 Like